Mt. Juliet is a Tennessee city with an economy based on professional services, healthcare, retail trade, and manufacturing. The city's population has grown dramatically over the last 20 years, with the addition of adjacent unincorporated territory owing to the expansion of its boundaries via annexation.
A flourishing business community may suggest a healthy economy for a region, and we look forward to sharing some perspective on what makes our city tick.
Here are some of the businesses and companies located in Mt. Juliet:
1) McCarthy Building Company: Since 1984, this firm has specialized in commercial construction, building design, and architectural services. This business is recognized for its work at Nashville International Airport, Nissan North America Headquarters in Franklin, and several Middle Tennessee healthcare facilities.
2) The largest number of used vehicle sales are made at CarMax. With over 165 locations across the United States, this Fortune 500 firm employs more than 25,000 people throughout the country.
3)A worldwide leader in creating, producing, and marketing animal health pharmaceuticals is Zoetis. Zoetis is headquartered in New York City with over 33,000 employees across the world.
4) Southwest Airlines is a low-cost airline headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with over 56 million passengers per year. This firm has around 46000 workers across the country.
5) Bridgestone is a Japanese tire and rubber goods manufacturing firm with over 100 locations in almost 30 nations. Bridgestone has more than 20000 employees working across the world, including headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.
6) Power Home Remodeling Group: one of the largest home renovation firms in the United States, with more than 300 local offices throughout 15 states and almost 5,000 staff. Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, is the headquarters of Power Home Remodeling Group, which has over 5,000 workers across the country.
The industry's diversity helps develop a strong economy in Mount Juliet, which may lead to job and investment possibilities for its residents.
Whether you're in the area on vacation or want to settle here permanently, there are plenty of resources available to help you get linked to this developing community!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.