Mount Juliet, TN
Mt. Juliet (also called Mount Juliet) is a city situated in western Wilson County, Tennessee.
Elevation: 208 m
Area: 65.73 km²
Population: 34,377 (2019)
Mount Juliet gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 121 days per year. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground.
-29 miles: Rome, TN.
-28 miles: Whites Creek, TN.
-28 miles: Bethpage, TN.
-25 miles: Forest Hills, TN.
-25 miles: Castalian Springs, TN.
-25 miles: Cottontown, TN.
-24 miles: West Nashville, TN.
-23 miles: Inglewood, TN.
Mt. Juliet is also a short commute to Nashville, the world renowned "Music City" and many first class institutions of higher learning, like MTSU, TSU, Vanderbilt, Belmont, Fisk, Cumberland and Lipscomb Universities.
Via I-30 E and I-40 E
1. Get on US-75 S from TX-12 Loop E
4 min (1.5 mi)
2. Follow I-30 E and I-40 E to US-231 N/S Cumberland St/Murfreesboro Rd in Lebanon. Take exit 238 from I-40 E
10 hr 16 min (697 mi)
3. Follow US-231 N/S Cumberland St to your destination
6 min (1.9 mi)
Via I-40 E
1. Get on US-75 N from TX-12 Loop E
5 min (1.6 mi)
2. Follow US-75 N to Calera
1 hr 15 min (82.7 mi)
3. Follow US-69 N to I-40 E in Checotah. Take the I-40 E exit from US-69 N
2 hr (120 mi)
4. Follow I-40 E to US-231 N/S Cumberland St/Murfreesboro Rd in Lebanon. Take exit 238 from I-40 E
8 hr 39 min (591 mi)
5. Follow US-231 N/S Cumberland St to your destination
6 min (1.9 mi)See Detailed Direction