Wilson County, TN
lies in the heart of Middle Tennessee and the county seat is Lebanon, Tennessee. It belongs to the Nashville-Davidson-- Murfreesboro-- Franklin, TN Metropolitan Statistical Location.
Area: 1,510 km²
Population: 144,657 (2019)
County seat: Lebanon
Wilson County is home to a large focus of cedar glades, a distinct environment where the soil is too rough or superficial for trees to expand.
The Wilson County School Board authorized a mask needed Wednesday evening for students as well as teachers that was suggested by the director of institutions.
- Get on I-635 E in Garland from TX-12 Loop E and Northwest Hwy
19 min (8.2 mi)
- Follow I-30 E and I-40 E to US-231 S/Murfreesboro Rd in Lebanon. Take exit 238 from I-40 E
10 hr 4 min (684 mi)
- Continue on US-231 S/Murfreesboro Rd. Drive to Walnut Grove Rd
4 min (1.9 mi)See Detailed Directionvia I-40 E
- Get on US-75 N from TX-12 Loop E
5 min (1.6 mi)
- Follow US-75 N to Calera
1 hr 15 min (82.7 mi)
- Follow US-69 N to I-40 E in Checotah. Take the I-40 E exit from US-69 N
2 hr (120 mi)
- Follow I-40 E to S Hartmann Dr in Lebanon. Take exit 236 from I-40 E
8 hr 38 min (589 mi)
- Continue on S Hartmann Dr. Take Stumpy Ln to Walnut Grove Rd
5 min (2.8 mi)See Detailed Direction