If you are looking for a way to treat your spinal problems, there is no need to look further. With the help of a Mt. Juliet, TN Chiropractor, we can offer relief and healing with many different techniques that will suit your needs.
Some people think that chiropractors only work on back and neck pain, but this couldn't be farther from the truth! We specialize in treating all types of spine related injuries such as sciatica. If you would like more information about how we may help you in Mt. Juliet please contact us today!
Types of Conditions Treated by a Chiropractor
Chiropractor Mt. Juliet specializes in problems related to the spine. This can be injuries caused by accidents or regular wear and tear as you go about your day.
Among the problems of the spine that you can go to a chiropractor for include:
- Scoliosis - This is a sideways curvature of the spine. It can either be structural, meaning it is due to an accident or something else that caused the divide to curve, or it can be functional which means no recent injury has been present.
- Herniated discs occur when a disc tears and then places pressure on a nerve root in your spine . This can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your arms or legs. We will work with you to relieve the current symptoms and ensure that this does not happen again.
- Cervicogenic headache - This is also known as tension headaches and they often occur on both sides of the head at the same time. This is the result of a nerve injury and it is also caused by muscle tension or spasm. It can be treated effectively with chiropractic care and we will walk you through each step to ensure that your headache goes away!
- Subluxations occur when a vertebrae in your spine moves out of place and causes pressure on your nerves. This can be extremely painful and cause other problems such as muscle spasms, pain, trouble moving around, etc.
- Bone spurs - In some cases, bones can grow spurs that protrude from the spine and press against other body parts.
- Pinched nerves - This refers to a compression of a nerve that is inside your spinal cord or in one of your arms or legs. It causes pain, numbness, tingling sensations and more.
- Slipped discs - This occurs between each of the vertebrae in your spine and it results in pressure being put on other spinal structures which can cause pain.
How to Find the Right Chiropractor for You
A Chiropractor Mt. Juliet can help address your spinal problems through several techniques. They will use manual manipulation and also extraordinary therapeutic and rehabilitative procedures to ensure that you are feeling good again in no time at all.
Chiropractic clinic Mt. Juliet are experts who can provide care for multiple types of conditions. This is why we are the go-to clinic to see when you need help.
To find the best one near you, just do an online search and look for credible reviews and ratings. This will help ensure that you go to the right place and get the best care possible.
The Benefits of Regular Care from a Chiropractor
Mt. Juliet Chiropractic offers natural and surgery-free relief from pain. This is a huge benefit since many people are now experiencing problems because they have become dependent on painkillers.
Many people do not realize the benefits of chiropractic care. This includes both immediate and long-term plans for your health.
Chiropractors Mt. Juliet are focused on ensuring that you have an improved range of motion, have less pain, have more energy and, most importantly, are living a life that is free from unnecessary aches and
A Mt. Juliet Chiropractor also plays a key role in reducing the risks of you having to experience anything serious, such as strokes or heart attacks. This is because when your spine is misaligned, it can cause inflammation throughout your entire body, leading to dangerous medical conditions.
Why Choose a Chiropractor?
Mt. Juliet Chiropractic clinic offers a way to regain your health, strength, and mobility.
If you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort due to spine-related problems, see a Chiropractor near me as soon as possible so that you can experience relief!
Tinker Family Chiropractic
12908 Lebanon Rd, Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
+1 615 288 2671