The city of Mt Juliet, Tennessee, is located within the Nashville-Davidson metropolitan area of Middle Tennessee. There are several fun and interesting things to do in the region, as well as a wide range of activities that appeal to all sorts of visitors.
1. Start your day with a jog around Oriole Park at the Visitor Center. A few great jogging trails near the Visitor's Center will give you some beautiful views of the area and catch a glimpse of some local wildlife.
2. Spend the morning at the Mt Juliet Community Park, located right in downtown Mt Juliet. Visitors can enjoy walking trails that will take them past several artificial ponds where visitors may be able to spot ducks, geese, turtles, or even fish swimming by.
3. Stop by the Mt Juliet Convention Center and see some of the beautiful art on display. The Mt Juliet Community Arts Council has sponsored several different exhibits to provide tourists with some insight into local culture.
4. Take in some live music at The Purple Cow. This restaurant features live musical entertainment Thursday through Saturday nights.
5. See one of the shows at Theatre in the Park. During the warm months, locals and visitors alike gather for outdoor theater productions created by local artists.
6. Get some ice cream to cool down at Cool Springs Ice Cream Factory. This ice cream parlor is located in the heart of historic downtown Mt Juliet and features some delicious flavors made on site.
7. Drive out to the Fiddlers Fun Center for some family fun this evening before returning to your hotel for the night. This place is great for kids and adults, making it an excellent way to spend a family-friendly evening. The center houses a bowling alley, as well as several arcade games that will keep you and your kids entertained for hours, in addition to the bowling alley where visitors can enjoy some fast-paced fun.
Whether you're looking for something new or need a vacation from your daily routine, there are several activities to do in Mt Juliet, Tennessee that will appeal to both tourists and nature lovers.